To quench your thirst and satiate you, Le Massif de Charlevoix offers a simplified menu at the top of the mountain with charcuterie, organic Charlevoix meats, rillettes or country pâté. Salad meals and sandwiches from the restaurant La Tavola, as well as all kinds of snacks, beers and other refreshments.
Organic Meat from Charlevoix
5-7 Cold Meats
La Planche – Charcuteries
Assortment of bells
Xact Wafer Protein
Xact fruit bar
Apple juice | orange
Blanche de Charlevoix
Sour French Kiss
Spritz of the islands
For a taste experience that goes off the beaten track, visit our new concept of natural and forest catering at the base of the Mountain: the Café-boutique Forêt Gourmande, whose dishes, drinks, coffees and desserts are cooked using delicious wild plants, picked in the inhabited forest of the Massif and elsewhere in Charlevoix and prepared with the know-how of the Faux-Bergers.
- Cold emulsified tomato soup with dune pepper oil or wintergreen;
- Cucumber sandwich, smoked sour cream,fir and basil;
- Veal taco with sweet gale, aromatic sauce and fermented vegetables;
- Savoury crepe with lobster mushrooms and dune pepper;
- Maple and Saskatoon berry cakes;
- Chaga and blueberry tiramisu.
TO DRINK – HOT
- Maple espresso latte;
- Peppery cappuccino (dune pepper and maplesugar);
- Infusions : forest tea and Labrador tea.
TO DRINK – FRESH !